zondag 3 april 2011

I still find things...

Last Saturday my girlfriend and I took the CB on an early morning ride We hoped to be out in the fields before the sun went up to shoot some sunrise photo's, but we were a little late. Still shot some decent photo's I think.




It ran a little rough at high speeds, I found out that it is not getting enough fuel, so I had to take a look at the fuel lines. While I was at it, I also decided to adjust the camchain tension. It somehow didn't feel right to me when I did it, so I decided to take the tensioner off. It turned out it was upside down and a badly shortened bolt was used as a lockbolt, damaging the rod of the tensioner (barely visible in the photo, I was sanding it to get it smooth again) causing the tensioner to be stuck. Nice. How the hell can u mount the tensioner upside down?!?! I fixed it though.

And finally: Got some new photo gear: A remote flash. It'll take me some more practice before I can use it's full potential though....


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten