zaterdag 17 oktober 2009

Suzuki update

Absolutely fantastic weather today, so I had another go at the Suzuki (and spend some time on the Beemer aswell).

The mailman delivered me an upper triple tree and the swingarm of a GN250 last night. The triple was a straight fit, the swingarm was to wide. I've cut the swingarm in half, removed a bit and welded it together again. I'll later add an extra frame to increase the stiffness and strength, but I'll need to know the clearances of the chain first.  Other things I did: Tidy up the frame and took original CX500 handlebars and made the into something I think looks good on the bike. I fnished by doinga  mock up to see if IO still like where the bike is going. Don't worry, I wont use tat wheel, it's a BMW frontwheel that is bend.



And this is what happens when you get bored on a rainy day like yesterday :)



I'm really looking forward to receiving the wheels (I've already bought them, just waiting for the mailman to deliver them to me. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten