zaterdag 11 juli 2009

BMW Update

The BMW has been making rattling/ticking noises ever since I bought it. I made it a lot quieter by replacing the clutch, but it still kept sounding like it really, really needed it's valve clearences checked. But that wasn't the cause. I decided to change the timing chain. Even if that may trn out not to be the cause of the sound, it won't hurt! Started this morning, didn't get very far, I'm now waiting on parts.

Since I have to wait anyway I decided to start on something else that really needed to be done (imo). The engine was already painted black when I bought it. Although I like the black, it was a very sloppy paintjob. So I started removing the paint. Not too sure yet if I'll paint it black again, but I probably will.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten