vrijdag 5 februari 2010

Update.

Made the brake-side rearset yesterday. I'll finish it as soon as I've decided which rear wheel I'll be using. Either this rear wheel or the one form the donor bike that will be here tomorrow.



Also gotten in a new camera from ebay. 14US$ including shipping from Hong Kong.... 



It'll be easy to place where ever I want, so expect some more video's when the weather starts improving.

Camera test: (didn't charge the battery of the BMW, so I had to kick it)



You might hear a ticking sound like the valve play needs adjusting, it's been doing that for a while, but I've found the cause now: The rocker arms show some axial play. I'll need to order some shimms to correct them. Just glad it's something that innocent.


I've been getting a lot of questions about the Acewell tacho. As soon as the weather starts improving I'll do some filming of all the functions of the Acewell (including how the charge light works on the BMW) and do a write up of it. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen