donderdag 1 maart 2012

Look what the mailman brought: Lowside Syndicate No 7!

Fresh from the mailbox: Lowside Syndicate Magazine number 7, featuring my BMW! 




I'm really happy with that, it's a very cool magazine. Very tasteful photography and some great stories/profiles. And I'm not just saying that because I am in it.

Sorry for the crappy cellphone photos. If I scanned them so you could read it, it would feel like (and probably would be) copyright infringement. Just buy the magazine ;)

Issue 8 is just out, so if you get the chance: grab it at a local distributer or order it from their website.


I also got a Acewell speedo cable/sensor. Note: it is the cable for a ACE-2853, it will not fit on the ACE-4453 without some (easy) work. The connectors are different, so I cut the connector of the magnet-sensor that came with the Acewell 4453 unit and connected it to the wires of the sensor. I tested it and it works fine.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten