Or in other words: A Japanese wiring loom **** up by the previous Dutch owner. It must be really quiet in the guys home now, I bet he used up all his speaker cables in this wiring loom. It was a mess. The darkness didn't help (I HATE the darkness of autumn and winter), but at the end there was some light in the darkness.
If there would have been more light you would have been able to see that I cleaned up the front over the weekend. I installed another brake cylinder and a single steel brake line (so I've gotten rid of the enormous CB brake cylinder and separate enormous brake light switch), made a nice spacer on the lathe for the head light to replace the set of rings I was using and I cleaned up all the electrics coming from the handlebars.