It's been raining a lot the last couple of days. Very annoying when you want to work on a bike.
Despite the weather I was able to do a few of the jobs I still had to do. I did the last work on the wiring loom and did some work on the rear fender and chain guard. The rain gave me a excellent opportunity to test if the wiring loom was waterproof. I totally lost track of time while riding and I got back home hours later than I had planned. This bike is a keeper.
I had brought the camera to experiment a bit, here's the result:
Also been doing some work on the Virago this week. Vincent found a place for the fuel pump and repaired the saddle I broke... I started with the wiring loom.
I started from scratch and managed to get it nearly finished within a few hours. It'll be done next time. Hopefully we can test ride that bike than too.