zaterdag 24 april 2010


This semester is finally over, had my last exam last friday and that means I finally have some free time. We did some work on the Virago last night, but I don't have photographic proof of that. Today I (lazily) worked on the Suzuki again. The cam chain tensioner wasn't really making anything tense accept for the rider (because of all the unusual noises), so I fixed that. and from this:

to this:

to this:

I'm not finished with the wiring yet, but I'm pretty sure it'll work this way. Had some trouble finding a decent spot for the rear indicators since all the higher-up spots where I could place them were blocked by the license plate on the left side. So put them on the swingarm. Maybe not the best of places, but I think it's the best compromise.

These are for the BMW. Took me less than 5 minutes on the lathe. I'll show you what they're for tomorrow....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten