zaterdag 5 december 2009

And a Suzuki update again.

I made some spacers on the lathe. This way the sprockets are in line and I also had an issue with the back axle that was solved by these spacers (It's a XL250 rear wheel with an axle diameter of 20 mm's where the axle on my bike is only 15 mm's).



And then the forks issue: I wanted to make them shorter, but when I put them back it looked better than I had expected. So I'll wait with a decision on that until the bike runs so I can see what the effect on the handling is. 


And this happens when you've had more time than you had planned or expected :) 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen