maandag 12 oktober 2009

Paint experiment

Today I finished the mesh cover for the other site of the rear end. It was a bit of a struggle because of all the time I had to stop due to rain. The frame had also developed some rust in the mean time. I decided to try something with Hammerite, if it works, I'll leave it, if it doesn't work the frame is at least protected against rust for the time being. I tried to mimmick (gold) metal flakes seventies style. It worked out pretty well I think. I'll have to see what it looks like when it's all dry (Hammerite takes a looooong time to dry).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen